Calacatta Gio QS1104
High-end or expensive are the phrases we often mention when talking about Calacatta stone!
- Today’s Calacatta Marble after undergoing metamorphosis has a higher hardness and durability than polished sedimentary which makes it its value outperformed the original stone. .
- Calacatta Stone has a beautiful pure white background with impressive illumination, and stripes of dark gray, golden brown or yellow veins. This marble is considered by many to be the most luxurious marble in the world.
- The texture of the stone is large, definitive, strong and sparse, if viewed in general, extremely delicate, creating a rare luxury beauty for the stone
- Calacatta Marble only in a single quarry in the world is Carrara, Italy. The exploitation of this stone is quite limited and is subject to strict control from quarry managers, in addition, the exploitation depends on the seasonal factors.
- Due to its superior aesthetics, elegance compared to other stones, and its rarity, and its cost of exploitation is quite high, its price is among the most expensive among decorative stones. .
Therefore, stone makers created artificial quartz to meet the increasing demand of consumers at a more affordable price, although it is an artificial stone, it still retains the naturalness of the the pattern and color of stone, even the pattern is more diversified and pleasing to the consumer than natural stone, especially the quartz calacatta series has a higher hardness than the marble calacatta, so the superior advantage Superior area used to make furniture using Calacatta stone shows the aesthetic taste and class of the owner.